Formal Style – Bridal Party Clients
- We request all guests to show up with clean, dry hair – there may be an additional charge of $10 or more if a stylist needs to blowdry a guests hair and it shortens the styling time. Washing your hair the day before is acceptable as long as there is not a build up of oil and/or products.
- NO ponytails, headbands, hats, or clips of any kind. Please DO NOT pull your hair up or back in any way. This can make it difficult to achieve desired volume.
- DO NOT flat iron or curl your hair prior to your appointment. If you use a blow dryer we ask that you do not straighten your hair. From the time your wedding party washes their hair, we ask that the hair is left as natural as possible. This will aid in a longer lasting style.
- We suggest guests wear button down shirts so that they may easily change into their attire without spoiling their style.
- Guests receiving a makeup application should arrive with clean, make up free faces.
It’s the little things that can make a big difference! Please share our helpful tips with your bridal party prior to your wedding day!
We ask that you and your party arrive 15 minutes early.
Please feel free to bring in a light snack for your party. We do have champagne glasses, napkins and plates for your use.
Thank you for choosing Casa de Bella to help you celebrate your special day! Take a deep breath and enjoy!